Battlefieldtour Operation ‘Market Garden’ 1944
- 1 Day Market Garden 1944 "Battlefield Tour Arnhem (1e British Airborne Division)
Visit landing areas Wolfheze, Westerbouwing, church and concert hall Oosterbeek (artillery HQ), St.Elizabeth Gasthuis/ Lombok, J.Frostbrug Arnhem etc.
- 1-Day Market Garden 1944’ Battlefieldtour Nijmegen (82e US Airborne Division)
- Visit Son bridge, lock Heumen, Mook, drop- and landing zones Groesbeek, Liberation Museum Groesbeek, CWGC Cemetery Groesbeek, Duivelsberg, Valkhof / Hunnerpark, railway Lent (The Crossing), etc.
- 2-Day Battlefield Tour Arnhem / Nijmegen, Program 1-day tours combined
- 3- Day Market Garden 1944 "Battlefield tour Eindhoven / Son / Arnhem / Nijmegen
program see 2-day tours plus landing areas / Liberation Museum Son (101 US Airborne Division)
- Groups with own transport: v.a. € 350,- euro per day
- groups up 8 pers incl. minibus/ATV, v.a. € 49,50 pp. incl. BTW / pd when booking 7 of 8 participants,
- At less than 7 participants, a fee of € 350,- incl. BTW per dag
- above 50 km is charged 0,50 / km (unless you come by car)
- Rates are inclusive. GBG certified guide, documentation, but excluding. coffee / tea / lunch, entrances to museums
- All Battlefield Tours can be customized to your requirements, timing and requirements !
- All Battlefield Tours are led by official 'badged’ guide of Int. Guild Battlefield Guides (GBG)
- For supervision of larger groups we work with multiple GBG guides together and is / are coach(s) available at extra charge